We provide our services in compliance with all necessary standards arising from the Accounting Act, the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 regarding current and periodic disclosures to be made by issuers of securities and conditions for recognizing as equivalent information required by the laws of the non-Member State, as well as International Standards on Auditing.
We believe in partnership-based approach in helping our Clients to solve their problems. If you wish to receive detailed information on our experience in your industry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We specialize in auditing and reviewing separate and consolidated financial statements prepared in accordance with the Polish Accounting Act or International Accounting Standards / International Financial Reporting Standards. We offer reviews and audits of separate and consolidated financial statements for companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
To date, we have audited financial statements of the following companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange:
• Elstar Oils S.A. in Elbląg,
• PAGED S.A. in Warsaw,
• PROCAD S.A. in Gdańsk,
• SIMPLE S.A. in Warsaw,
• WISTIL S.A. in Kalisz,
• WILBO S.A. in Gdynia,
• ARCUS S.A. in Warsaw,
• IMPERA CAPITAL S.A. in Warsaw.
Essential goal of audit
The scope of work undertaken as part of review and audit of financial statement is consistent with the International Standards on Auditing. As a result of the audit of the financial statement, it is necessary to obtain reasonable assurance that the financial statement as a whole does not contain material misstatement (intentional or unintentional). We assess whether the financial statement as a whole is free from material misstatement using the materiality principle. We consider distortion to be material if it can reasonably be expected to affect users' economic decisions individually or collectively.
Added value for the Client
Our audit is not limited to the implementation of standard objectives that must be achieved with each audit of the financial statement. The activities of our experts are an in-depth analysis of all significant areas related to the accounting system, the most important of which are:
• Internal control system,
• Financial information flows and communication rules,
• Risk management system,
• Accounting for management purposes,
• Management of financial resources,
• Methods applied in order to secure assets,
• Computer-based finance and accounting systems,
• Document archiving rules.
After the audit, we provide the management of the audited company with a letter of intent (address to the Management Board), containing not only possible comments and suggestions of experts to individual audit areas, together with recommendations regarding compliance with accounting principles in the Unit, but also a comprehensive assessment of the functioning of financial and accounting services and recommendations regarding specific areas related to the accounting system.
We offer audit services
of projects or and programmes
co-financed from EU resources.
• PAIZ Konsulting Sp. z o.o. in Lublin
• Fundacja Instytut Rozwoju Regionalnego in Cracow
• COMBIDATA Poland sp. z o.o.
• „GRUPA INCO” S.A. in Warsaw
• Krajowa Izba Gospodarcza in Warsaw
• Fundacja Anny Dymnej „Mimo wszystko” in Cracow
• Polska Agencja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości in Warsaw
• Kujawsko-Pomorska Organizacja Pracodawców Lewiatan in Toruń
We have extensive experience in this area. To date, we have completed audit packages and systemic audits for entire programmes, commissioned by implementing authorities or intermediary institutions such as the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, the Polish Ministry of Interior and Administration, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Delegation of the European Commission in Warsaw, Cooperation Fund Foundation. We have also performed external audits for specific EU-funded projects under contracts with beneficiaries or project implementation units. Audits have been performed in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing as well as procedures and rules applicable to specific programmes.
In addition, we also offer the following:
• consulting in general accounting and tax accounting for grants,
• project implementation monitoring to ensure proper settlement of project expenses,
• consultancy in calculating financing thresholds,
• consultancy on financial liquidity in projects.
We offer comprehensive advisory services
in the areas of valuation, sales, purchases,
acquisitions, splits and mergers of enterprises.
• Limito International
Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. in Gdańsk
• FAST Sp. z o.o. in Gdynia
• Dom Finansowy QS Sp. z o.o.
• Przedsiębiorstwo Wodociągów
i Kanalizacji Sp. z o.o. in Malbork
We carry out professional and reliable company analyses (due to diligence) for the purposes of business valuation processes, mergers, acquisitions, splits and privatization. We use a methodology based on modern and comprehensive global solutions and valuation models. We create plans for the split, merger or transformation of enterprises.
We offer advisory services and expertise in the field of:
• analysis and comprehensive assessment of companies being the subject of an acquisition or merger,
• valuations of enterprises or their parts,
• detailed analyses of the sphere of revenues and costs as well as profitability,
• implementing cost models,
• investment advisory,
• advisory on the risk analysis system,
• merger plans,
• audit of the sphere of management and organization,
• human resources audit,
• audit of development potential.
Companies entering transactions between related parties beyond certain thresholds are required under Polish tax law to prepare transfer pricing documentation. Advisory in the field of transfer pricing documentation is aimed at fulfilling obligations arising from legal provisions and limiting tax risks.
• FAST Gritblasting Sp. z o.o. in Gdynia
• Exactive Poland Sp. z o.o. in Gdańsk
• P.P.U.H. DEKOM Sp. z o.o. in Gdańsk
• Shipcon Ltd. Sp. z o.o. in Gdańsk
• Norwood Sp. z o.o. in Łęgowo
• Ceramaspeed Polska Sp. z o.o.
• Kubi Sp. z o.o. in Gdynia
• Klimawent S.A. in Gdynia
Enterprises should be guided by the arm’s length principle in controlled transactions. In addition, they will inform the tax administration about the rules used in shaping transfer prices (TPR information). In order to reduce tax risks, enterprises should implement and apply security policies in this area on an ongoing basis. The solution in this regard is the implementation of the transfer pricing policy, referring to the general principles used in transactions with related entities.
We offer the following services in the scope of transfer pricing:
• preparation or update of transfer pricing documentation (local and group), including handling of transfer pricing analyses (comparative analyses, compliance analyses),
• analysis of tax risk related to transactions between companies of the capital group,
• handling of transfer pricing policy and identification of regulations settlements between the companies,
• analysis of compliance with the law of transfer pricing policy applied and transfer pricing documentation.
In addition, we offer bookkeeping services performed in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Sud Chemie Polska Sp. z o.o.
• MERIMER Sp. z o.o. w likwidacji
• BBV Systems Sp. z o.o. in Gdańsk
• AVOL Sp. z o.o. in Gdynia
• ROGER Sp. z o.o. in Gościszewo
We offer comprehensive bookkeeping services
for businesses in the following areas:
• keeping books of accounts to meet financial and management accounting needs, as required by the Client’s Management Board,
• preparing financial statements (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, the Notes and, as needed, Cash Flow Statement and Statement of Changes in Equity) – statements and reports may also be prepared in English and German,
• making settlements and preparing tax returns and other forms and documentation in connection with settlement of public law liabilities,
• HR support services,
• preparing payroll, keeping records of salaries and wages and related payments,
• reporting to ZUS (Social Security Institution) and GUS (Central Statistical Office),
• providing clarifications and consultations with respect to accounting and tax-related settlements.
We offer financial and accounting advisory services provided by our experts.
• Zarząd Morskiego Portu
Gdynia S.A. in Gdynia
• Przedsiębiorstwo Wodociągów
i Kanalizacji " WiK" Sp. z o.o.
in Pruszcz Gdański
• AGROCHEM Sp. z o.o.
in Dobre Miasto
• A.W. Klima Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. in Rumia
• Zakład Utylizacji Odpadów Komunalnych "Stary Las" Sp. z o.o.
in Starogard Gdański
Our experts offer financial and accounting advisory services, primarily in the following areas:
• Implementation of IAS/IFRS,
• Implementation of computer-based systems for finance and accounting,
• Handling and adjustment of corporate charts of accounts,
• Handling of accounting policies (principles),
• Accounting and taxation issues,
• Disputes with tax authorities,
• Handling of financial analyses,
• Management accounting,
• Rules of circulation and control of documents,
• Preparation of financial statements,
• Preparation of consolidation packages,
• Financial reporting,
• Training in accounting and taxation.
Our experts are at your disposal both on the basis of providing regular advisory services, as well as in cases of one-off problems or issues.
Al. Grunwaldzka 212, 80-266 Gdańsk
tel./fax: + 48 58 553 81 58
tel./fax: + 48 58 558 13 94